Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This all-purpose vest blocks the wind, adds warmth worn alone over a shirt, and is low in bulk so it layers easily under a rain jacket. For maximum versatility, it can be compressed into its own interior pocket for easy packing in your backpack or duffle.
- 60-gram PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is highly compressible, and retains 98% of its warmth when wet.
- Zip-front closure with fleece-backed zipper guard
- Moleskin cotton-lined collar and handwarmer pockets
- Durable, lightweight 1.5 oz. Cordura® ripstop nylon shell
- Elastic armholes and hem for comfortable fit