Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Ultralight Rain Jacket
Not all rain jackets are created equal. This Maritime rain jacket is feather light, waterproof and super breathable. We couldn’t find a rain jacket that was both waterproof and breathable, so we spent some time developing the best rain jacket out there. This 3-layer (3L) jacket has a face fabric, waterproof middle layer and a backing. The advantage of the multiple layers is that there is a soft next to skin layer, so you won’t get that sticky feeling on your skin. The outer layer is a durable Nylon ripstop that’s well suited for all of your outdoor adventures.
- 25,000g Breathability Rating
- 10,000mm Waterproof ability
- Hood with Drawstring Toggles that you can cinch down
- Built-in Visor retains the shape of the hood
- Pit Vents to release heat
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- 6 total pockets: 3 interior and 3 exterior
- All zippers are waterproof including main zipper and pockets
- Sealed Seams
- Adjustable drawcord hem along the waist for protection against the elements
- Packs into its own pocket for easy storage and transport