Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Ultralight Rain Jacket
Original Price $229.99
Current Price $183.00
Not all rain jackets are created equal. This Maritime rain jacket is feather light, waterproof and super breathable. We couldn’t find a rain jacket that was both waterproof and breathable, so we spent some time developing the best rain jacket out there. This 3-layer (3L) jacket has a face fabric, waterproof middle layer and a backing. The advantage of the multiple layers is that there is a soft next to skin layer, so you won’t get that sticky feeling on your skin. The outer layer is a durable Nylon ripstop that’s well suited for all of your outdoor adventures.
- 25,000g Breathability Rating
- 10,000mm Waterproof ability
- Hood with Drawstring Toggles that you can cinch down
- Built-in Visor retains the shape of the hood
- Pit Vents to release heat
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- 6 total pockets: 3 interior and 3 exterior
- All zippers are waterproof including main zipper and pockets
- Sealed Seams
- Adjustable drawcord hem along the waist for protection against the elements
- Packs into its own pocket for easy storage and transport