Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
The Hueco Jean
Introducing The Hueco jeans in our El Paso wash - the perfect blend of Western tradition and modern style. We've taken classic cowboy jeans and given them a modern twist with a “slim fit” design and light wash, perfect for standing out from the herd. We sourced high-quality denim that is both durable and comfortable, ensuring that you'll look great and feel even better. But we haven't forgotten the timeless details that make “Western” jeans truly iconic! From the vintage shank and rivets, classic stitching, back pocket deco stitch, The Hueco Jeans have everything you need for any occasion. We even threw a little bit of stretch in so you can wear these jeans all day and still be comfortable.
- Stretch Denim, 99% Cotton 1% Elastane, with Authentic Character and Hand
- Fit Is Easy Through Hip And Thigh, and Slightly Slims To Ankle
- Faded Stonewash, In A Medium Shade Of Indigo
- Classic 5 Pocket Details and Custom Back Pocket Deco Stitch
- Sendero Customer Hardware and Labels, with Interior Pocket Bag Graphic Print