Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
The Armor Of God Legacy Book
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Scripture says there is a spiritual battle occurring all around us. Every day, as the people of God seek to accomplish His will, we are opposed by evil and darkness. But God does not leave us alone in this fight. He gives us spiritual tools with everything we need to persevere and overcome the opposition we experience. In this two-week study, we will look at Ephesians 6:10–20, along with additional passages from the Old and New Testaments, to explore the armor of God we are equipped with every day as followers of Jesus. Join as we are reminded of what it means to be clothed in the victorious strength of God: His truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and Word.
- 6x9", perfect bound, 96 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of daily Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction to the armor of God passage in Ephesians
- A quick look at the literary devices in Scripture
- An exploration of the spiritual realm in Scripture
- A brief overview of the already-and-not-yet nature of the kingdom of God
- Introduction blurbs to the daily reading
- Daily response questions for personal reflection