Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Tailored Terry Shirt Jacket
Original Price $118.99
Current Price $71.00
Sweats and Chinos had a baby and it's name is Tailored Terry. Our Tailored Terry fabric is a cotton, rayon, and stretch blend with a perfect balance of structure and movement. Layer it up, or wear it on its own, it's a substantial piece that works across seasons. Double stitched for durability, this style should be in your closet for years to come.
- Note: This style runs small--we suggest ordering one size larger than your usual size
- Tailored Terry
- 77%Cotton, 18%Rayon, 1%Spandex, 4% Other Fiber
- Pigment Garment Dyed
- Herringbone tape at back neck seam
- TNB engraved buttons at center front button placket, at sleeve cuffs, at sleeve plackets, and at front chest pockets
- Damask bear at bottom front under placet
- Shirttail hem