Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Pathfinder is your ultra-durable, everyday tactical khaki pant. Engineered with durable 4-way stretch fabric and articulated patterning for maximum range of motion, these pants are perfect for the city and the mountains. The Pathfinder pant features fast wicking and fast drying fabric as well as a convenient back pockets to safely house your valuables.
- Durable nylon 4-way stretch
- Fast wicking and fast drying fabric
- Articulated patterning for maximum range of motion
- 4-pocket design
- YKK stitch-sealed and tape-sealed heavy duty zippers
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit