Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Our top rated Breeze Shorts are built for those who can’t sit still. This ultra breathable, lightweight and moisture wicking short will keep you going no matter what your day holds.
- 8 inch inseam
- Breathable, ultra-light, and moisture wicking
- Bamboo-lined pockets for ultimate comfort
- Elastic waistband with contrast drawstring for adjustable fit
- Wash in cold water with like colors. Hang dry or tumble dry on lowest heat setting.
- Shell: 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex Pocket. Lining: 68% Viscose from Bamboo / 29% Polyester / 3% Spandex