Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Constructed in our best-selling woven fabric, the Breeze Pant offers the ultimate combination of breathability and sun protection with the premium comfort you expect from the Breeze Collection.
- Breathable stretch shell
- Elastic waistband with drawstring for adjustable fit
- Secure back zipper pocket
- Inseam: S: 30", M - XXL: 32"
- Shell: 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex Lining: 68% Viscose from Bamboo / 29% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Wash in cold water with like colors. Hang dry or tumble dry on lowest heat setting.