Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Lined Breeze Short
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our best-selling Breeze Short, now available with an ultra-soft, bamboo boxer brief liner for ultimate comfort.
- Breathable stretch shell with quick dry boxer- brief liner
- 7.5 inch inseam
- Secure back zipper pocket
- Elastic drawstring waistband for adjustable fit
- Shell: 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex
- Lining: 68% Viscose from Bamboo / 29% Polyester / 3% Spandex
- Wash in cold water with like colors. Hang dry or tumble dry on lowest heat setting.