Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Lightweight Traditional Crew Sock
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our Lightweight Traditional Crew Socks use merino wool with a touch of nylon and spandex for durability and shape retention. Natural moisture-wicking properties and padded footbeds keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Knitted Filson logo across toes and sock weight on side
- Lightweight blend for mild temperatures
- Merino wool naturally wicks moisture
- Nylon and spandex to maintain shape and keep socks up
- Padded footbeds for all-day comfort