Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Lightweight Bamboo Crew
Look no further - lightweight comfort is right here. Whether you’re fishing, hunting, hiking, scouting, backpacking or generally enjoying the Outdoors, this lightweight bamboo shirt will be your new go-to. Great in hot weather and equally comfortable as a base layer in colder weather.
- Incredibly soft Bamboo/Poly blend with 5% spandex
- Lightweight technical fabric with soft handfeel
- 4’’ chest pocket with nylon coil zipper for smooth opening/closing
- Quick-Dry and Highly Breathable
- Designed in the USA, constructed in Guatemala
- 160 gsm weight