Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Featuring a lightweight, stretch-woven, this versatile short delivers day-long comfort and guide-approved design features.
- Partial waistband elastic at hip for comfort
- Button closure with zipper fly
- Secure back right zipper pocket
- 41% Recycled Nylon / 44% Nylon / 15% Spandex
- Turn inside out and wash on cold, delicate cycle. We recommend hang drying. Following these simple steps will extend the life of your garment.