Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
I Will Give You Rest Legacy Book
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” —Matthew 11:28
Rest is a gift given from God. It is a means of ceasing our striving and work to celebrate Him, to remember the gifts of His provision, and to enjoy His presence. Rest is something we are called to practice, but it is also something promised by God, reoriented by the ministry of Christ, and received and experienced by believers throughout our lives. In this two-week study, we’ll explore the biblical framework of rest and Scripture’s invitation to intentionally and regularly lay down our striving for the sake of experiencing unhurried space with God.
- 6.5x9", perfect bound, 104 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of daily Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction to the connection between rest and Sabbath
- An exploration of rest throughout the Old Testament
- A look at spiritual disciplines and how they can be incorporated into Sabbath
- Recommended readings that explore the concept of rest
- Space to reflect on your current rhythms of work and rest
- Space to plan for future rhythms of work and rest