Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
I Am: Statements of Our Savior Legacy
I am the good shepherd. I am the way, the truth, and the life. I am the true vine. In these statements and others, Jesus reveals Himself as the long-expected Messiah, connecting Himself to the provision and promises of God in the Old Testament. Each “I am” is an echo of God’s self-disclosure to Moses from the burning bush. On the lips of Jesus, they are statements of His divinity—ones that shocked the crowds, enraged the religious leaders who opposed Him, and prompted His disciples to bow down in worship. Join us as we spend two weeks meditating on Jesus’s “I am” statements and exploring the hope we have in Christ because of who He is.
- 6.5x9, perfect bound, 96 pages
- 14 days (2 weeks) of Scripture readings—right there in the book
- An introduction to the “I am” statements in the New Testament and a collection of declarations of faith in the Gospels
- Sheet music for a beloved hymn
- A daily worksheet for reflecting on the reading