Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Heritage Printed Tee-Valor And Swagger
When someone sums up the greatest place in the world in just a few words, it gets repeated for generations - and now lives on in our new Heritage Printed Tees. Native-designed original quote artwork is vintage-screen printed right here in Texas on a super soft tri-blend fabric.
"Texas is a blend of valor and swagger" was written by Pulitzer prize-winning author Carl Sandburg, and perfectly captures the Texas Gentleman.
- Made in Texas
- Wrinkle resistant fabric with a subtle heathered look
- 50% performance polyester / 25% rayon / 25% rung-spun cotton
- Breathable, sweat resistant fabric
- Printed branding at the neck without any tags
- Longer length, similar cut as the Standard Pocket Tee