Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Expedition Modular Duffel
This one-of-a-kind duffel is designed to get you and your gear to basecamp in a sophisticated style. Waterproof tactical nylon and water-repellant zippers keep your gear safe and dry along the way. A large U-shaped main compartment zipper allows for easy packing and quick access. Carry it by the side carry handle or securely connect two duffles with our patented magnetic snap connectors and carry them both with the shoulder strap.
- CORDURA® 560D Tactical Nylon with PU waterproof coating
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellant Zippers
- U-shaped full access main compartment zipper for easy packing
- Large exterior zippered pocket to store items for quick access
- Interior zippered mesh organization pockets
- Shock cord organizer with aluminum toggles and daisy chain attachment
- Fidlock Magnetic snap connectors allow 2 duffels to be stacked and securely connected. Detachable shoulder strap with Fidlock magnetic V-buckles. Doubles as a luggage strap to provide added security wen connecting 2 duffels.
- Oversized padded comfort shoulder pad for shoulder or cross-body carry with non-slip silicone print
- Luggage style side carry handle and covert side pull handles
- Removable changing mat can also be used as a ground seat pad