Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Our versatile, lightweight Duffle Pack pulls double-duty as a duffle or a backpack for hands-free carry dockside, in the field or on the tarmac. Warm layers, tackle, ammunition or a laptop–if your expedition requires it, this bag will haul it.
Nylon-webbing handles are equipped with a carry grip built with vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather from Pennsylvania’s iconic Wickett & Craig tannery for carrying comfort that will last a lifetime. The 2”-wide nylon-webbing shoulder strap is adjustable, removable and extremely sturdy. For maximum versatility, the rear sports padded, adjustable shoulder straps for backpack-style carry that stow out of the way in their own dedicated sleeve–we really did think of everything when we engineered this duffle.
The Duffle Backpack–a versatile, full-featured bag with stow-away backpack straps and pockets for wet gear and dry as well as a laptop.
- Versatile carry options–hand, shoulder or backpack-style
- Exterior zippered pocket with internal security pocket
- Exterior access to expandable pocket to separate wet gear from dry
- Padded back pocket for a laptop up to 16”
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Backpack-style shoulder straps that stow away in dedicated sleeve
- Nylon webbing handles with Bridle Leather carry grip