Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Harbor Performance Chino
Inspired by our best-selling Harbor Short, the Harbor Pant is a performance-driven pant designed with lightweight, quick drying materials and a classic fit. This easy-care wardrobe staple will quickly become your go-to pant for days outside on the course or on the water, traveling near and far or simply everyday wear.
- 5.8 oz. Stretch Dobby
- Garment Washed
- Classic Fit (Not Full, Not Slim)
- 15 ¼” Leg Opening based on size 32/32
- Signature “Z” Stitched Inside Fly
- Iconic Gold Tab Label
- Stripe Performance Pocketing with Bound Seams
- 56% Cotton, 40% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly. As needed, use a cool iron.