Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
The versatile Dryden Briefcase is made of abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura® nylon that holds up to heavy use. A padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15", and a trolley strap slides over luggage handles.
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant 1,000-denier nylon
- Double layer over bottom for increased durability
- Two large exterior pockets
- Interior slotted patch pockets
- Trolley strap slides over luggage handles