Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Dark Grey Belt
- Made with 25mm 100% Polyester Webbing
- Double Bar-Tacked to a Molded BURLEBO Engraved Buckle
- Light Weight and Comfortable/Can be worn multiple ways
- Fits Up to a 42" Size Waist
- Can burn/cut end to fit to perfect size