Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Contact Soft Shell Hoodie - Wetland
The Contact Softshell Hoodie is the ideal do-it-all option for most hunters. With each design decision, we sought the perfect balance: a shell that provides rugged protection without sacrificing flexibility; a true stealth fleece that’s still lightweight and breathable; wind and water resistant, it has all the technical details you want without the extras you don’t.
- 90% Polyester Shell with DWR / Bonded Fleece Back, 10% Spandex
- DWR Treated Face Fabric Provides Water and Wind Resistance
- Mechanical Stretch and Quiet Face
- 3 Point Hood Adjustment
- High Chest Hand Warmer Pockets with Silent Magnetic Closures
- Adjustable Cuff & Waist/Hem
- Height: 6'2
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Tops/Jackets: Large
- Bottoms: Large or 34/36