Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Bamboo Lightweight Long Sleeve - Slate
Meet the OG shirt that put us on the map. Tired of heavy, sticky, overbuilt “performance” clothing, we hunted down the perfect lightweight fabric—crafted from bamboo—and built our first insanely soft and simple shirt: the Bamboo Lightweight Long Sleeve. That was back in 2011, and it’s still a bestseller to this day. Buttery soft, lightweight, and equipped with a UPF 20+ rating, it’s the perfect layer for all your sun-soaked adventures when shade is hard to come by.
- Ultra-lightweight construction doesn’t weigh you down
- UPF 20+ offers lightweight sun protection
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool
- Streamlined crewneck design
- Ribbed collar keeps it shape (aka no stretching or bacon neck)
- Set-forward shoulder seams