Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Bamboo Lightweight Hoody
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our #1 best-selling top, the buttery-soft Lightweight Hoody is constructed in our most breathable, quickest drying fabric and features a crossover hood and thumbholes for complete sun coverage.
- Technical, lightweight fabric blend
- Elastic thumb holes
- Designed to keep you safe under the sun
- Crossover hood construction for optimal sun protection
- Turn inside out and wash on cold, delicate cycle. We recommend hang drying. Following these simple steps will extend the life of your garment.
- 70% Viscose from Bamboo / 30% Polyester