Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Bamboo Light Weight Hoody - Barrier Island Camo
Our Bamboo Light Weight Hoody - Barrier Island Camo offers superior sun protection and breathability with its UPF 20+ rating and lightweight fabric. Combined with a crossover hood and thumbholes, anglers can stay protected and comfortable all day long, even in hot and humid conditions. Thousands of reviews and counting, this fan favorite is perfect for long days on the water.
- Ultra-lightweight construction doesn’t weigh you down
- UPF 20+ offers lightweight sun protection
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool
- Crossover hood for complete neck coverage
- Left chest pocket for storing your shades
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place