Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Bamboo Heritage Fleece Quarter Zip
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Built with our warmest stretch fleece, the Heritage Fleece Quarter Zip excels as a mid or top layer for ultimate versatility
- Heavyweight stretch fleece
- Ultra-soft, interior brush
- Vertical, left chest pocket
- Wave icon embroidery at pocket
- 67% Viscose From Bamboo / 29% Cotton / 4% Spandex
- Turn inside out and wash on cold, delicate cycle. We recommend hang drying. Following these simple steps will extend the life of your garment.