Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Our durable, tightly-woven Mackinaw Wool is the finest example of nature’s oldest and most-trusted cold-weather clothing. Filson Tin Cloth earned its reputation for armor-like protection in the wet and thorny forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Alaskan Guide Shirt
Original Price $145.99
Current Price $116.00
Our Alaskan Guide Shirt, the mainstay trusted by bush pilots, sportsmen, ranchers and tradesmen for a quarter-century, has a proven track record that ordinary shirts can only dream of. This classic has earned its position at the core of our business for very good reasons–it defines its genre and provides unfailing comfort and durability, season after season.
- Built with tightly-woven, brushed-cotton twill
- Button-front and button-adjustable cuffs
- Pleated rear shoulders for ease of motion
- Gusseted button-flap chest pockets
- Brushed on both sides of the fabric